Monday, January 4, 2010

gettin' bracefaced tomorrow!!

You heard me! I'm getting braces TOMORROW at 10:30am! It will be my first big leap on my dental journey. ahhh!! I'm anxious, nervous, bummed, excited, unsure, certain, and content all at the same time! I don't really know how to wholeheartedly feel about braces. I suppose my most dominant feelings about it are ready/accepting/content. I hope that pain is not too bad- i'll be sure to report back on that.


I've been chomping down on lots of forbidden foods (crunchy, sticky things you can't eat with braces), like cheetos!! om nom nom nom! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Usually the pain comes for a few days after each adjustment, but the actual attachment of the braces isn't that bad :D

    Also, even though they tell you you can't eat certain things....you can really! So long as you are careful, you can still enjoy crunchy stuff (well, I do!)

    Hope everything goes smoothly for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're right- the attachment went well! not much pain at all! :)

    Thanks for blogging about your experience!! It's incredibly helpful, relieving, and inspirational to read about other people's success with these procedures.

    ReplyDelete